Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where Would We Wear Wine Wear?

Tomoson.com

Tell me the truth, it's O.K., I can handle it.  The title is too cheesy, isn't it?

I received a Wine Wear greeting card in the mail a few days ago.  Of course, we all know how life gets busy which rendered me unable to fully acquaint myself with my new card. When I finally did open the package, this is what I saw:

Perfect! Purple is my favorite color. It is rather cute.  It is a simple package, which is what I like. Too much chaos makes me not like a product (I know that sounds mean, but I don't want to read a bunch of time wasting blah blah blah stuff). On the backside are simple instructions on how to use the Wine Wear.  Almost too simple, but I suppose we are all busy and at times need someone to just tell us what to do. See for yourself below:



I opened the package ever so careful (because when I give this away to one of you, I wanted you to be able to open it too!). The card is simple. No real room to write a quick quip, but I suppose when giving a bottle of wine there are better things to say.  Like, "Where are the wine glasses?"

It slid onto the wine bottle easily, which I fully expected.  I think it adds a different touch to a gift of wine, and since I assume that is what you are going for, then I recommend you skip on over to winewear.com and purchase yourself a card that matches your occasion.  Scroll down to see what it looks like on a wine bottle. 

Don't mind the mostly empty bottle of wine, and don't worry either.  It will not be wasted!

To win this greeting card, please share this post with your friends.  The person who shares the this blog most by August 16th will win! Happy Sharing!



Feel free to leave a comment or message me. I welcome compliments and constructive criticism. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment